Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Remorse...unwarranted

Life was never that full of remorse...that from having everything, I lost everything (just in a blink of an eye)

People kept saying that I was a fool to continue with her...did they understand my lack of maturity to handle 'relationships' or were they too eager to make my bulky frame move, so that they could fit in...

...whatever, for them it was just another joke..they played with everybody; question was did anybody respond back...mostly NO

I was probably those one in thousand 'souls' who made sure that if I lost, I would loose it all and then don' even have the dignity to accept the mistake I have committed...the loss was mutual, jus not for me or her...

Guess the eagerness and greed just made me too over-possessive and forget the fact that 'goodness' doesn't last for long...and in my case, god is extra careful (Oh! My Gosh, why does he even bother to do that for an atheist!!!)

As my friend sayz...
"Opinions are like ass holes, everybody has one"

Guess in my case...I never needed an opinion to be one...

1 comment:

Indian Weekend Woodworker said...

Well!!! Reading your blog it made me remember me of a dialogue from the movie, Mohabbatein...
"Tumne Mohabbat karne se pehle ye shart to nahi rakhi thi, ki woh bhi tumse itni hi mohabbat karegi."
I guess you also fall in the same category. :) njoy your solitude now...